• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anti British sign

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I'm so pissed off someone would do this.

SIGN IN A STORE WINDOW

'WE WOULD RATHER DO BUSINESS WITH 1000 AL QAEDA TERRORISTS THAN WITH ONE SINGLE BRITISH SOLDIER!'

This sign was prominently displayed in the window of a business in
Glamorgan, South Wales.

You are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory statement.

However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps our greatest liberty.

After all, it is ONLY A SIGN, you may say.

'What kind of business would dare to post such a sign?'






























































































































































































Answer:
A FUNERAL PARLOUR.

(WHO SAID UNDERTAKERS HAD NO SENSE OF HUMOUR?)

I'll get my coat. :iough:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
:49:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
There are some things that just aren't funny. This one is trying too hard.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Thanks Uncle kill-joy.

Women walks into a pet store to buy a talking parrot. The only parrot they have was raised in a brothel. The women thinks hard and decides that "what is the worst the parrot could say?"

She takes it home to see her house. The parrot says "New house, new maddam".
A little shocked to be called the maddam she lets it pass thinking that it isn't that bad.

Her two daughters arrive home. The parrot says "Two for one." The daughters start laughing and the woman thinks that it was funny and is liking the parrot.

Her husband arrives home. THe parrot says "Hi Mike".
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Well, I hope that funeral parlor has a huge graveyard because after they bury the 1000 terrorists, they'll need to find a space big enough to bury the UK economy....because it's pretty much dead too.


2j1u25t-1.jpg
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I think the sign's pretty good actually. It's like old humour, haha. :p
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Women walks into a pet store to buy a talking parrot. The only parrot they have was raised in a brothel. The women thinks hard and decides that "what is the worst the parrot could say?"

She takes it home to see her house. The parrot says "New house, new maddam".
A little shocked to be called the maddam she lets it pass thinking that it isn't that bad.

Her two daughters arrive home. The parrot says "Two for one." The daughters start laughing and the woman thinks that it was funny and is liking the parrot.

Her husband arrives home. THe parrot says "Hi Mike".

I like this one.
 
Top