• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anti-Estrogen and Gains.. Q and A

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so i've been doing some thinking, usually i dont have a problem with gyno while on a cycle so i rarely ever use any anti-estrogen while im on my cycles but lately i have been sick of the bloated look and have been thinking about taking an anti-estrogen like aromasin during my cycles, but im curious how this will affect my overall gains? currently im running a PCT because i feel its time to rest up a bit and ive noticed my muscles being more pronounced due to the water loss.. i love this look way more.. what do you all think?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
alright.... i kinda hate arimidex but ill give it a shot..

L

lifterjake

liquidex should be more than enough to help dry you out. agreed to go eod and start with a low dose. shouldn't effect your gains much at all.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why the hate for arimidex? Could go with a low, low dose of letro but I am not a fan of letro while on unless needed. It killed my gains whenever I would take it for my gyno.

S

shearered

I would go with a low dose of letro, strong but very effective.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i decided to take 25mgs of aromasin and 25mgs of proviron and i feel amazing and i dont think my gains are being limited one bit..

faiz

faiz

go with aromasin... the rebound is less harsh. And its alot easier on the cholestrol values..

also the anti-e will not hinder your gains your using it to control water retention, water retention isn't muscle.. so yes, the scale might not make those 40lbs dbol jumps that we hear from noobs , it wont have any effect on muscle growth/building

Zomb131

Zomb131

Keep anti's to an absolute minimum. You need estrogen to gain muscle. If you must and care about a little water run adex .5mg 2x/week...maybe 3x.

Proviron is what i'd use. 50mg/ed.