• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Antoine Vaillant - Updates - Official Thread

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Awesome interview, some funny pot shots towards Phil LMAO
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Goooooood god......

Antoine got smoked in every pose
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Is it true that dilated made this poster? If so, damn good job!


1PGq3-1.jpg
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I designed the black part of the image.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Yup dilated design that and also the new AV's shirt!

Luis RULEZZZZZZZZZ!


Antoine getting it done in the Jersey Shore. - SCORE!

4ac6a49891ba8dfd-1.jpg


4ac6a49891d0b831-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Some pics from the Canadian tour,


nase7a4u-1.jpg
u5egudur-1.jpg
bu4anydy-1.jpg
3yqyze2y-1.jpg

demuvu6y-1.jpg
6uvaby9y-1.jpg
ra3yqepe-1.jpg
na5udama-1.jpg
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ANTOINE V & MIKE J - FITNESS FX HALIFAX.


 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
living the life!

this guy is awesome - the new breed of the California kid
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Except he is Canadian lol
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
some screenshots from the vid



9PieE-1.jpg
YjGfG-1.jpg
aqdpI-1.jpg
rhsWA-1.jpg
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Whata kick ass workout!

that's what I'm talking about!

I've been training Mountain Dog myself and I ove it. Really smart way to train.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
LIVE THE LIFE - BACK TRAINING



 
Last edited by a moderator:
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He is good for the sport and Universal has got a safe and good investment!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once again a great vid!!!

lol at his face!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Improving on his arms,

photo5-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

MD Bodybuilding
Replies
0
Views
1K
MD Bodybuilding
MD Bodybuilding
underbody
Replies
1
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
Top