• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anyone ever try Ryse supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been drinking Ryse energy drinks for a while now, and just recently picked up their powder version Ryse Godzilla. Adding photo. This stuff ( at least for me) has worked wonders.. Kinda pricey for a pre-workout supp, but the ingredients are preem. 56.99$ for 20 servs with 2 scoops. Or their weaker rtd for 2.69$ a can.. But rtd has half the ingredients of the powder form.

Attachments

• 20221010_213223_HDR.jpg
    20221010_213223_HDR.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
  • ryse-godzillapre-sfp-ml.png
    ryse-godzillapre-sfp-ml.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 131
Reactions: ArnoldS
killer5

killer5

great to hear that Ryse energy drinks and their new Ryse Godzilla powder have been working well for you! Your experience with these products is valuable feedback for others. While they might be a bit pricey, the effectiveness and quality of the ingredients certainly make a difference. The convenience of the ready-to-drink (RTD) version is tempting, but it's good to know that the powder form offers a more potent blend.

Finding the right pre-workout supplement that fits your needs and goals can be a game-changer in your fitness routine. Thanks for sharing your insights and enjoy your workouts powered by Ryse!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.