• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anyone know how to unlock mobile fones?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Walk over to the store you bought it in and ask them, most of them will unlock it for you for some money...the better option imo would to search the web for someone to fix it for you, that will be much cheaper for you, the fix is mostly a software "upgrade"

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OK thanx.. I'll look around..

Got phone from another country so cant go to original shop

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
OK thanx.. I'll look around..

Got phone from another country so cant go to original shop

I dont think it really matters what store it is, If its a phonestore just walk in and ask "Can you unlock my phone, so I can use whatever simcard brand I want?" I suggest its a store selling the same kind of mobile telephone subscription though. And if they can, they will say yes, and they'll keep the phone for a day or two and when you get it back its unlocked. One thing to look out for though, DO NOT update the software in any way after that unlock..cause the might reset the software in the phone making it locked again.