• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Warning:
    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances on this site.
    Such activity is strictly prohibited and will result in permanent bans and possible legal action.

Anyone Ordered from AASVault or AASDirect? Need Feedback

P

Philneo

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2024
Messages
23
Points
3
Hey everyone,

I’ve been a lurker here for quite some time and finally decided to jump in. I’ve tried a few products before, and now I’m thinking about ordering online.

I recently came across AASVault / AASDirect, and I wanted to ask for some feedback or reviews from people who’ve actually used it. What was your experience like? How was the ordering and delivery process? Did everything go smoothly? I've seen bad and good reviews only so I am not totally sure.

Also, is this site legit? I’ve found several different versions online and I’m honestly not sure which one is the real one. If anyone can share the official link, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance 🙏
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
BigArvin

BigArvin

Administrator
Staff
Joined
Aug 7, 2023
Messages
721
Points
28
Well, you can just click their banner in this forum. We can vouch what's in here is real.
 
RockyBuilder

RockyBuilder

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Messages
361
Points
18
Yo bro! the official site is https://aasvault.is. Just be careful with other versions floating around and double-check everything before ordering.
 
jimmywells1988

jimmywells1988

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2025
Messages
61
Points
8
@Philneo my friend ordered here. Took a while to arrive but proly courier issue. But legit
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
Top