• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Anyone try DARK MATTER by MHP?

B

bts0228

Member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
6
Points
1
Been taking it about 3wks now with no real gains in strength or size.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
I liked it its the best thing flavor wise for post work out and it has every thing you need in it for a post work out drink...


is your diet on point that could be why your not making any gain...
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
This stuff made me dehydrated over all bad experience.. I prefer Optimum Recovery 2:1:1 by ON
 
B

bts0228

Member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
6
Points
1
Thanks for the replies. No, my diet is not on track at all just expected similar results from this as I had with Size-On. Is great tasting though.
 
Top