• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

[APRIL 08|MOTM] Braaq

Who deserves MOTM?

• Total voters
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
its actually a joke.. just goes to show you how serious you take all of this.. you get pissy very easily... its actually quite hilarious on my end.. your quite entertaining.

Believe me Serb, if you told me that you were joking at the same time I wouldn't have been pissed. then it would be a very different situation.

But as I see it you could only say what favours you at this moment

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Believe me Serb, if you told me that you were joking at the same time I wouldn't have been pissed. then it would be a very different situation.

dude, serb is right, u do get offended quite easily, which isnt a very strong attribute, especially on this forum where members joke around quite often. just lighten up and dont take things to heart:2:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Daniel serious bro.. take a chill pill man.. why are you getting so bothered by this? you know me by now dont you? you can hate me all you want, in the end its gonna bother you more the anything, just let it be man..

IM the KING ALA Drama..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude, serb is right, u do get offended quite easily, which isnt a very strong attribute, especially on this forum where members joke around quite often. just lighten up and dont take things to heart:2:

i smelled weakness in daniel, im all honesty im just trying to make him a better man, in the end he will thank me for building up his self confidence.. :coolguy:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Daniel serious bro.. take a chill pill man.. why are you getting so bothered by this? you know me by now dont you? you can hate me all you want, in the end its gonna bother you more the anything, just let it be man..

IM the KING ALA Drama..

I dont hate any person...just like them more or less.
I just cant find to see the humour in being called ass kisser.
Its just not suitable in my eyes.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont hate any person...just like them more or less.
I just cant find to see the humour in being called ass kisser.
Its just not suitable in my eyes.

first step to recovery is actually admitting your problem Daniel!! just let it out man.. no one will judge you for your lack of self esteem.. its clearly evident in 99.9% of your posts..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
first step to recovery is actually admitting your problem Daniel!! just let it out man.. no one will judge you for your lack of self esteem.. its clearly evident in 99.9% of your posts..

I cant "admit" anything that has never crossed my mind.
But if you say so:dunnodude:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
DA im sure serb is grateful for the work you put in too, but hes just messing around dont take everything so seriously.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop that sissyfight boys, I have the secret truth: You guys suck and Im the follower of The MuscleMecca God, Pain! ( now my tung is brown ). U guys dont have any chances to beat me so fix ur every little problem now! Get some red wine and take few candels and u guys got so romantic night.. :trickysmiliey:

PS: Tom Cruise is the man!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Stop that sissyfight boys, I have the secret truth: You guys suck and Im the follower of The MuscleMecca God, Pain! ( now my tung is brown ). U guys dont have any chances to beat me so fix ur every little problem now! Get some red wine and take few candels and u guys got so romantic night.. :trickysmiliey:

PS: Tom Cruise is the man!

Just a hint of gayness

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought that Dan and Serb would like to have a romantic night together . :(.
Blake do really meant that? :crymeariver:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought that Dan and Serb would like to have a romantic night together . :(.
Blake do really meant that? :crymeariver:

No..... well, maybe a little :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'll be the first then Blake to congratulate you on winning MOTM April :xyxthumbs:

Congratulatings! :350:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll be the first then Blake to congratulate you on winning MOTM April :xyxthumbs:

Congratulatings! :350:

Thanks broskie :tiphat:
You know you have it in the bag for May though :xyxthumbs:

Thanks you to everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats blake, easy game for you this time :D

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks broskie :tiphat:
You know you have it in the bag for May though :xyxthumbs:

Thanks you to everyone who voted for me, I appreciate it.

quit being so damn chummy. some times you guys lay it on pretty thick with the compliments.

but that was a totally amazing post :xyxthumbs: filled with awesome reflection :2: you are the best ever bro!!!:350: :xyxthumbs::2: