• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Are CEM products for real?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hummer4444

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
5
Points
1
Has anyone tried CEM products?????If you have did you make any gains????I am thinking about "Researching" the IGF but dont know if it is worth it.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
here some feedback on this site about CEM
 
Last edited by a moderator:
H

hummer4444

Member
Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2007
Messages
5
Points
1
I posted on that thread too about innovative research. Any luck?????
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
I forget where I got my second IGF (i think CEM) and I didn't notice anything. From Lion nutrition I got my first cycle of IGF and it was awesome.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top