• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold Classic Europe and Ben Weider Legacy Champion Luke Debono interviewed!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IFBB champion bodybuilder Luke Debono is interviewed by Jukka Nyyssölä immediately after his victory at the 2016 Ben Weider Legacy Cup in Finland last weekend.

luke is new pro ifbb!

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From napa fb page:

"***SPONSORSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT***

It is with great pleasure that we can announce the latest NAPA SPONSORED ATHLETE, IFBB PRO - Luke Debono (Malta)!

Luke began lifting as part of his training for water polo which he played until 2010. After entering his first local bodybuilding competition in 2011 he stopped water polo altogether and continued to enjoy his time at the gym.

He continued to compete, and in 2015 won the IFBB European Junior title in Spain and finished runner up in the senior heavyweight category. An impressive achievement!

In 2016 he won the Arnold Classic, the Ben Weider Legacy Cup and finished the season with a strong silver medal at the Mr Olympia Amateur in Moscow.

He is also a PhD student at the University of Kent, recently graduated with a Masters in Sports Science. Again, very impressive!

"I am motivated by the fact that this sport allows me to apply the theoretical knowledge into practice and whilst doing so I gain more experience that in turn helps me make new friends, travel the world and enjoy a disciplined lifestyle."

"For both 2015 and 2016 the Maltese Olympic committee has awarded me with a Gold award for sporting achievements which shines a good light on bodybuilding through athletic recognition."

"I plan to continue to improve and am planning debut in the Pro Series in 2018 in an attempt to qualify for the Mr Olympia in Vegas of 2019."

This year has been a great one for Luke:
IFBB Arnold Classic Europe in Barcelona, Superheavyweight and Overall Winner
IFBB Ben Weider Legacy Cup in Lahti, Superheavyweight and Overall Winner
IFBB Mr. Olympia Amateur World Showdown in Moscow, Superheavyweight Runner-up.

He is sure to bring an amazing package next time he hits the stage!

Welcome to the #teamnapa squad Luke, it's a pleasure to have you on board"