• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Aromasin while off cycle to raise test levels?

C

cartman229

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
10
Points
1
Ive heard that liquidex can double the amount of free test while off cycle
in a four week period, making it a very effective test booster. But what about
aromasin? can it be used effectively off cycle? I have read this a number of times, but is it true or just a myth? Thanks in advance.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I would just stick to normal pct like clomid an nolvadex. And if you can get hcg then go with that.
 
B

bomberman

New member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
1
Points
1
I expect more comments about that....
 
F

freakinhuge

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
20
Points
3
great article by Anthony Roberts. very good info.
 
L

lifterjake

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
12
Points
1
I hear that a lot of people like to put aromasin in their PCT. But I don't think it would be effective enough on its own to raise test levels.
 
Top