• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ART ATWOOD on the news (clip)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He seemed cool about it.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
all that taxpayer money spent on investigating a crime that didn't hurt a single person.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^.i agree with you in one part but atwood was selling all kinds of drugs that may end in teens.the guy was making money selling drugs,that cant be a good thing neither should they let him doing it to save some taxpayers money.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
^.i agree with you in one part but atwood was selling all kinds of drugs that may end in teens.the guy was making money selling drugs,that cant be a good thing neither should they let him doing it to save some taxpayers money.
teens will be doing drugs regardless if Art Atwood is selling them or not.

there will always be drugs and there will always be drug dealers as long as their is a demand for drugs.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
teens will be doing drugs regardless if Art Atwood is selling them or not.

there will always be drugs and there will always be drug dealers as long as their is a demand for drugs.

so what?:dunnodude:

that doesent mean we shouldnt try to prevent it, look i know ur a libertarian, but saying that someone should be allowed to sell drugs in defense of personal liberty is taking it a bit too far.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
so what?:dunnodude:

that doesent mean we shouldnt try to prevent it, look i know ur a libertarian, but saying that someone should be allowed to sell drugs in defense of personal liberty is taking it a bit too far.
why should we prevent people from using or selling drugs?

if people are really concerned about kids in this country doing drugs, they should use common sense and realize that drugs should be legalized and regulated. treat drugs like alcohol and tobacco. right now, it's easier for teens to get drugs than it is to get alcohol. what does that say?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why should we prevent people from using or selling drugs?

if people are really concerned about kids in this country doing drugs, they should use common sense and realize that drugs should be legalized and regulated. treat drugs like alcohol and tobacco. right now, it's easier for teens to get drugs than it is to get alcohol. what does that say?

there is a reason why no country legalizes drugs like exctasy and heroine. because it would be a social disaster. there is a distictive difference between such drugs and alchohol and tobacco. first of all they are alot more dangerous to ones health, they are also more addictive, and giving the population access to such substances in defense of personal liberty is ridicolous.

im not buying that its easier to get drugs than alchohol, if kids want alchohol they tend to ask older people to buy it for them. that would happend if drugs were legal too. i think one of the reasons why alot of people stay away from drugs is that they are illegal, if they were legalized there would be a much greater social acceptance which in turn could prove disastrous.

i guess we just view things different, for me, the line between personal liberty and collective wisdom goes here.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
there is a reason why no country legalizes drugs like exctasy and heroine. because it would be a social disaster. there is a distictive difference between such drugs and alchohol and tobacco. first of all they are alot more dangerous to ones health, they are also more addictive, and giving the population access to such substances in defense of personal liberty is ridicolous.

im not buying that its easier to get drugs than alchohol, if kids want alchohol they tend to ask older people to buy it for them. that would happend if drugs were legal too. i think one of the reasons why alot of people stay away from drugs is that they are illegal, if they were legalized there would be a much greater social acceptance which in turn could prove disastrous.

i guess we just view things different, for me, the line between personal liberty and collective wisdom goes here.
I'll just say that I disagree with every sentence you typed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff