• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

"Artist" starves a dog to death as a work of art

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
could always tie the artis to wall and let him starve... id bring the dog food :spy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Animal cruelty in the most blatant form. SHould be arrested, charged and punished to the fullest extreme.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats insane. I will also say that animals do not deserve the same rights people get. like some people would rather an animal live over a person in some situations and i would never opt for that. but this is definately wrong

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats insane. I will also say that animals do not deserve the same rights people get. like some people would rather an animal live over a person in some situations and i would never opt for that. but this is definately wrong

animals are much more defenceless than persons, also, they will never fight back or run away from his owner.. i think they deserve even more rights

but its just a hope, and very unlikely to happen if some persons doesnt even have the more basic rights.. but oh well..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This shit pisses me off :angrydude:, this guy should be thrown in jail.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
animals are much more defenceless than persons, also, they will never fight back or run away from his owner.. i think they deserve even more rights

but its just a hope, and very unlikely to happen if some persons doesnt even have the more basic rights.. but oh well..

r u serious? umean to tell me that if their was 2 people and a dog all starving u dont think the people should kill the dog and eat it? Animals do fight back, their was an article in my last weeks paper about 2 dogs mauling a child, the dogs were put to sleep just as they should of been. I think that dogs deserve the same respect all creatures in nature get. you dont get to harass them at your own pleasure. If u kill the animal u should eat it.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

lol... animals deserve more rights than humans.. I STRONGLY disagree. Also, animals will NEVER fight back their owner? lolwut

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kill the artist plz, kthnxbyez

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
disgusting. i love dogs and this really made me sad.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hear of other shit like this happening before for "art"

so if i go around stabbing up the neibourhood and impaling thier bodies on stakes in exotic positions, is that considered art? no? well then what if i put them up on display outside a primary school and started fornicating with the probably still living or dead impaled bodies? no again you say? perhaps i should start taking felatio from the children at the school?

ugh....
fuckin in the name...

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
r u serious? umean to tell me that if their was 2 people and a dog all starving u dont think the people should kill the dog and eat it? Animals do fight back, their was an article in my last weeks paper about 2 dogs mauling a child, the dogs were put to sleep just as they should of been. I think that dogs deserve the same respect all creatures in nature get. you dont get to harass them at your own pleasure. If u kill the animal u should eat it.

wtf you totally changed my point, kill an animal for food is something NATURAL and a necessity, kill an animal just for fun or art.. whatever.. is just a crime

Oloz how many animals can strike back lolwuter? only a small percentage, wild animals or those whose instict tell him to fight back, but most of animals would suffer doing nothing, they cant even call for help, thing about it, they are less than slaves, they are in the hands of their owner, and i dont think the cruel owner is silly enough to kick a dog and stay there to get his ass bited.. animal cruelty is much more refinated and cruel

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well in this case, a dog certainly can strike back ( depending on what kind it is)... i read about in the paper all the time about dogs turning on their owners and being put to sleep.

I just disagree that you think animals should have more rights than humans. The lolwut was directed towards the "animals will never fight back their owners."

KCharger9

KCharger9

This is why i like cats.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
couldn't the artist have done this with a cat? lets starve whoever this doosh is for art.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well in this case, a dog certainly can strike back ( depending on what kind it is)... i read about in the paper all the time about dogs turning on their owners and being put to sleep.

I just disagree that you think animals should have more rights than humans. The lolwut was directed towards the "animals will never fight back their owners."

but you have to strongly realize that animal cruelty is a deliberated practice, a daily cruel practice, you dont get there and kick in the nuts a dog

it must be my imagination, but firstly you tie the dog to the wall, then you torture him, and same goes with other animals, at least, thats what i understand by animal cruelty, a deliberated sadistic act