• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Aussie IFBB bb dies on stage

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i was there too, he turned around to do a back shot and collapsed.
really scary when they started doing cpr,

he was in the masters class so he was over 40

really sad indeed R.I.P :(

this,
it wasn't a good thing to see happen
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Would you guys, those who compete, think twice next time before start your contest prep or doesn't this scare you at all?
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
the quicker i die the better, i just hope it will be quick
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ why do you even care about posting here, go kill yourself, seriously, waste of fucking space
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
^^ why do you even care about posting here, go kill yourself, seriously, waste of fucking space

ohh calm down geez.....it wasnt even me(the person) who posted it
asshole sister is visiting
 
J

Jcbl

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
11
Points
1
Would you guys, those who compete, think twice next time before start your contest prep or doesn't this scare you at all?

All sports have an inherent risk; bodybuilding is no different.

There are certain factors that need to be taken into consideration, such as, his age and any underlying health concerns.

While I applaud your concern for other competitors - to simply imply it was his contest prep that killed him; without having known the person is a bit disrespectful to the person and his family.


We can speculate all we want about the man's death. It is merely conjecture; how about we just remember the person for his achievements on and off the stage?
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
5K
Probuilder
P
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top