• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Australia's greatest athlete.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
face palm * 10000

His name is John Eales not eels. Oi tim how is that drug addicted afl player going? Whats his name Ben Brothers or something?


:p

Back on topic.
Leyton would of brought heart to the AFL which noone has. Not saying he is hearty, just saying AFL isnt. lol

John Eales must of had balls to turn down basketball for Rugby considering it was not even profressional at the time. :omgwtf:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ don't know the full story on Eales, I just remember he was considered a very good all round athlete.

And the drug addict hasn't retired and written a memoir like Andrew Johns. Ben Cousins is back playing footy. One thing is that he never let his on-field performance suffer. He was always the fittest and hardest working player on the field, even with performance decreasers.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^^ don't know the full story on Eales, I just remember he was considered a very good all round athlete.

And the drug addict hasn't retired and written a memoir like Andrew Johns. Ben Cousins is back playing footy. One thing is that he never let his on-field performance suffer. He was always the fittest and hardest working player on the field, even with performance decreasers.

Considering this, would you pick him to represent AFL in a greatest athlete challenge?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Probably not. He doesn't have the best speed, vertical leap and his skills while good aren't exceptional.

There are a few key position players that would be good and guys like Chris Judd who just have so much skill and talent.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^^ Probably not. He doesn't have the best speed, vertical leap and his skills while good aren't exceptional.

There are a few key position players that would be good and guys like Chris Judd who just have so much skill and talent.

Paul kelly in his day i know hes a bit older but did you see him in his prime? he would of been good for a challenge. (was his name pual kelly :p)
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ He was very similar to Cousins.

The problem with any of these picks is that most wouldn't go in for the challenge. Cousins took up boxing on his "year off". But dropped it quicker than last period algebra once he was able to play footy again. You see the sprint race at the Grand Final and most of the guys in it aren't the fastest guys on each team, let alone in the AFL (plus most of them run like they are falling over). I'm sure it is the same in rugby. Plus Delidio isn't that great a player, he just has a media contract with 9. Just like whomever was on Dancing with the Stars.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Can't say I saw this Pick, but then again who's home at 430 on a saturday?
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ People who get regular sex from a loving partner.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
^No wonder I'm never home :tear:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
^^ People who get regular sex from a loving partner.

haha i swear there should be an autorep feature for your posts everytime i read them. You have a great sense of humour. P.S nice save for me :rofl3:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
theres re-runs chesty online if u have got off your cup and string dial up connection that is.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Pickle said:
cup and string dial up connection
thdoglaugh-1.gif
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Here is the link I found for the second one. Haven't seen it yet.

In the first one there was a powerlifter, a rugby player, karate guy, kickboxing guy etc. ..........and the winner was.............

a BMX bicycle racer!

http://www.helium.com/items/920288-tv-show-reviews-last-man-standing

that doesn't suprise me. Bmx or some bike riding variants have some of the fittest guys around. I spose it does suprise me a bit though I might check out the link to see how he was in power and speed.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
the pole vaulter won the sprints no suprise really. the race car driver ran the race as well suplies!
 

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
19
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
L
Replies
0
Views
123
Linda-Fine Peptide
L
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
334
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Top