• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Avatar trailer nr2

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Looks great from the trailer.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Woah, I am starting to like this !!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
This movie... will... be... shit.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Looks better than the first preview I saw.

I'm still thinking it will blow.
 
Cork

Cork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
Pretty interesting cast. I saw this trailer in the theater and it looked great. Who knows how it'll turn out. It reminds me of the Star Wars movies I-III, and that's not a good thing. :(
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Looks gay as shit. Very Battlefield Earth ish...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I dont think it looks that great, i just wanna see how it looks in 3d, supposedly its revolutionary 3d viewing technology that blows any previous 3d movies out of the water. Everybody who has seen it in private showings has said that its pretty amazing, thats what im interested in. im just curious
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
at the dallas cowboys game tomorrow they are going to have the largest hd trailer ever before the game, the trailer is for avatar.....im watching the world series and joe buck just mentioned it
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
So the movie comes out today in all theatres... Im gonna go watch it forsure!!! I havent been this excited for a movie in... well, since i can remember LOL. Im just so curious to see how it will look. I havent seen a movie with 3D goggles in years and i lost interest in them since they looked like shit, i hope this looks good!!!

anyone else watching it?
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
So the movie comes out today in all theatres... Im gonna go watch it forsure!!! I havent been this excited for a movie in... well, since i can remember LOL. Im just so curious to see how it will look. I havent seen a movie with 3D goggles in years and i lost interest in them since they looked like shit, i hope this looks good!!!

anyone else watching it?
Just watched it a couple hours ago. It was a lot better than I expected it to be. But coming from me, a person who enjoys basically any decent movie that can capture my mind, it doesn't mean that much. Some parts were pretty predictable, I'd say. But besides that, I loved the CG of Pandora, wish a place like that existed on Earth.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I didnt like it much, too long, but that's just my opinion.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
i found it entertaining
 
Justwonderin

Justwonderin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2009
Messages
86
Points
6
everyone go to my forum called "that new movie avatar" its about how i want to bang the main alien lady in it. who's coming with me huh?
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
I really enjoyed the movie. The middle was a little long but I think the end was very exciting.
 
Top