• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Avoiding the vices

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even if the cigarette smell doesn't get to your hands for using that holder, it's still definitely going to affect your breath no matter what you take afterwards. Most people I know that are chain smokers have deep dark lips.

I know, it serves a different purpose. I always have wet hands, so the smell sticks to my fingers. And fortunately, I don't have dark lips even though I smoke a lot.

Seriously! You don't have a dark lips with how much you mentioned that you smoke. Then you should consider yourself very lucky because had you being the type with dark lips as a result of smoking, it would give you away easily as a smoker to anyone who that see your lips.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am one lucky guy who was able to quit just like that. After being a heavy smoker for more than 30 years, I had the resolve to quit smoking. There were no symptoms of withdrawal as if I was not a smoker and my friends were really amazed that I still have my lighter in my pocket and the pack of cigarette in the car. The lighter and the cigarette stayed for one month before I disposed of it.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am one lucky guy who was able to quit just like that. After being a heavy smoker for more than 30 years, I had the resolve to quit smoking. There were no symptoms of withdrawal as if I was not a smoker and my friends were really amazed that I still have my lighter in my pocket and the pack of cigarette in the car. The lighter and the cigarette stayed for one month before I disposed of it.

Wow, that's an amazing success story. For having smoked for 30 long years and was still able to drop it completely without drifting back off and on to the habit is absolutely unbelievable.

Anyways, I'm really happy for you and maybe I would say that as you grew older, you saw better reasons to quit smoking eventually.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

That's just dedication right there man. It's amazing how you get to ignore smoking even though you still have the lighter and the cigarette in your car. How I wish I can also do the same and just quit like that. But I'll never lose hope as nothing is impossible. I know I can, and I will.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

That's just dedication right there man. It's amazing how you get to ignore smoking even though you still have the lighter and the cigarette in your car. How I wish I can also do the same and just quit like that. But I'll never lose hope as nothing is impossible. I know I can, and I will.

It's only death that have still defied all possible solutions in the world today but there are reports about cloning as a solution to solving death problems.

When it comes to your addiction, you can stop it if you are truly determined to quit.