• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Awesome clip from.... Bill O'Reilly?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It pains me to say this... but, he pretty much nails it.

rk1y60-1.jpg

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
most people just have no idea what a President is supposed to do.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
most people just have no idea what a President is supposed to do.

most people just have no idea what their government is supposed to do

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
most people just have no idea what their government is supposed to do
thats also true.

it just amazes me that every four years we hear the same fake and silly promises from presidential candidates, and they never come true.....yet, year after year people still get pulled in by the same old phony rhetoric.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This proves my point that Bill O'Reilly is a dick. He purposely brings college students on here to try and pick on them. He is much more experienced in debates and knows he can overpower them in it whether what their saying is right or wrong. If I was one of them I would have been Bill I know what you are doing and you are trying to set me up and its not going to happen. I would have said we are talking about heath care, so don't try and bring government t funding of housing and good into this argument.

O and he pays millions of dollars on taxes. What does that mean? That Bill O'Reilly makes a shit ton of money and should have to tax it so that people who work harder than him and believe me they do should get higher pay. How is it fair that a guy who sits in a chair around TV's discussing politics gets payed millions of dollars while construction workers and people who do other grueling jobs don't get payed shit?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
O and he pays millions of dollars on taxes. What does that mean? That Bill O'Reilly makes a shit ton of money and should have to tax it so that people who work harder than him and believe me they do should get higher pay. How is it fair that a guy who sits in a chair around TV's discussing politics gets payed millions of dollars while construction workers and people who do other grueling jobs don't get payed shit?
there is a solution that would be fair to everyone....do away with the income tax.

problem solved.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The end made me laugh.

"If you work hard and you're HONEST, you'll be in my position"

:keke:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"If you work hard and you're HONEST, you'll be in my position"

That made me laugh too. He knows he didn't do anything to get into that position and he makes millions, its total bullshit.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with Tony and all, bout the end.
he didn't have to do shit.

Honestly, if you got the hook ups, got the money, the talk/walk.
your set...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This proves my point that Bill O'Reilly is a dick. He purposely brings college students on here to try and pick on them. He is much more experienced in debates and knows he can overpower them in it whether what their saying is right or wrong. If I was one of them I would have been Bill I know what you are doing and you are trying to set me up and its not going to happen. I would have said we are talking about heath care, so don't try and bring government t funding of housing and good into this argument.

Bill O'Reilly is indeed a dick, but he owns on this one, no matter who he was arguing against. Personally, I hate the neo-con, war mongering slime ball, but he wins this argument.

He's been owned on his own show many time before.

So by your logic, a ditch digger should get more money than a doctor?

Why "should" they get higher pay? Are you proposing that government step in and determine who makes too much, and who makes too little?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All i have to say bout' the job and pay is.

the more hazardous, the more physically demanding, and costly a job is.
the person should either get paid decently (very decently) or get some intense health care coverage (if ever..)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So by your logic, a ditch digger should get more money than a doctor?

Why "should" they get higher pay? Are you proposing that government step in and determine who makes too much, and who makes too little?

I never said that. Dont try and switch my words around I hate when people do that on this site. All I said is why should someone get payed so much to discuss a top when people do much harder and dangerous work. When did I ever say anything about the government deciding who gets payed (you pulled a Bill O'reilly :keke: by saying that, he loves switching the argument or changing the topic to make himself seem smarter)

Also the reason he owned is because he is arguing with college students and its a complete unfair advantage for him.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I never said that. Dont try and switch my words around I hate when people do that on this site. All I said is why should someone get payed so much to discuss a top when people do much harder and dangerous work. When did I ever say anything about the government deciding who gets payed (you pulled a Bill O'reilly :keke: by saying that, he loves switching the argument or changing the topic to make himself seem smarter)
why the should it matter if your job is dangerous? :uhoh2:

your argument is silly.

I'm sure cleaning a shark tank is pretty dangerous for a blind folded paraplegic, but does that mean he deserves a million dollars a year? lulz. wat?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bill is a faggot. I've always hated him, and how he argues with people who are less experienced than he is in debates, and how he twists every single detail in order to win an argument. And what makes me even angrier is the fact he believes the shit that comes out his throat. What a faggot. And even when people own him in a debate, he still thinks he won... which makes me RAGE. BIll is one of the greatest IRL trolls ever to grace the Earth.

I seriously wish he would get run over by a tank.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why the should it matter if your job is dangerous

What about a crab fisherman who risks his life so people like Bill O'Reilly can have his expensive steak and crab dinners every night.

To go back at you why should someone get payed millions and millions to argue with people on tv?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
What about a crab fisherman who risks his life so people like Bill O'Reilly can have his expensive steak and crab dinners every night.

To go back at you why should someone get payed millions and millions to argue with people on tv?
Bill O'Reilly gets paid millions of dollars for the same reason athletes get paid millions of dollars. Millions of people watch his show, advertisers pay FOX alot of money to show their ads during his program, FOX gives more money to O'Reilly.

It's not that hard to understand.

Like it or not, Bill O'Reilly is a popular news commentator. His tv show (for whatever reason) attracts many viewers. For that reason, FOX pays his alot of money to keep doing what he does.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

If you are that upset about it then get together a bunch of people to protest his show. The best thing we can do is just not watch him, Hannity, or any other trash on FOX's fair & balanced news.

The reason why so many people watch O'Reilly, is because he's the master of shutting someone making a good point the fuck up.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bill is a faggot. I've always hated him, and how he argues with people who are less experienced than he is in debates, and how he twists every single detail in order to win an argument. And what makes me even angrier is the fact he believes the shit that comes out his throat. What a faggot. And even when people own him in a debate, he still thinks he won... which makes me RAGE. BIll is one of the greatest IRL trolls ever to grace the Earth.

I seriously wish he would get run over by a tank.

Calm down there buddy :uhoh2:

Say what you want about his, or disagree with him (I don't care for him much either) but he doesn't let people dance around questions. He makes them answer the question he is asking and makes them trip up and let the truth out. Politicians especially are notorious for not answering questions directly to make them look better, he won't let you get away with that.