• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Back to my childhood...lol wut?

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I just wanna post those tv shows i grew up watching and make me got teary eyes evertime i see them.

yes, im bored motherf#ckers.





Murder she wrote.




MacGyver




Alfred Hitchcock




Knight Rider :gaygay:





He-man





small wonder




thundercats




Fuck im old! :no:
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Some other ones.


Beverly hills 90210




Saved By The Bell




The Fresh Prince


 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
:49: I used to watch the same shows growing up. Talk about nostalgia
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
recess pwned all other shows. fact.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
haha Knight Rider; most of them i was watching too :icon_ninja:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I used to want to be McGyver.

Some small part of me still does.

Well either that or travel through a Star Gate.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
MacG was the shit, also i used to watch TMNT,
Saved by the bell, and power rangers lulz.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles FTW!!!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Eerie Indiana :skurred:





Baywatch


 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dinosaurs




baby sinclair


 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
I support this topic...good memories
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
So many familiar shows there.Agnus McGyver:headbang:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Dino-Riders




Mysterious Cities of Gold




Astro Boy




Silverhawks




Thundercats




Dinosaucers




Gumby




Samurai Pizza Cats




He-man




Galaxy Rangers




Bravestarr




Defenders of the Earth




MASK




ExoSquad




C.O.P.S.




Skeleton Warriors




And the greatest of them all...
Robotech




and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles




Jeez I watched a lot of TV as a kid, that brought back a lot of memories...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^ great memories indeed,


btw anyone reminds of the Swat Kats? it was one of my fav cartoons..






edit:

Johnny Quest also



 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Anyone remember Biker Mice from Mars?

Great show!



 
Top