• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Back to the Future movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
This is one movie that really entertained me. It is about an ordinary guy named Marty McFly whose friend Doc Brown had invented a time machine. And in going back in time when Marty’s parents were not yet a couple, theres’ the rub, so to speak. That Marty’s father and mother should be married otherwise Marty will not be a reality. Marty is played by Michael J. Fox and Doc Brown is played by Christopher Lloyd. Its success brought about 2 sequels.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
This might be one of the only franchises of movies where I can look and say that I enjoy watching them all. I am having trouble remembering if they made a newer one more recently, and I am hoping they did not but it just seems like they all have at one point.
 
Top