• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bad news... big Dennis Wolf injured

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
6d155ff6cd063537ab7ff64d14aa850a-1.jpg

Dennis Wolf may be injured! Please check back here for up dates and if you here anything on Dennis Wolf's current condition please post as soon as possible. We hope the best for Dennis!

Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Re: Bad news... big dennis wolf injured

I read on others forums and on istagram that big dennis wolf has some problems but for now i can't tell more. :(

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

From dennis Wolf:

"Dear fans and friends,

Thank you everyone for your concern and so much support!

My statement on the rumors online and real situation is coming soon."

:(

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Hope he will be OK.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author

From dennis Wolf:

"Dear fans and friends,

Certainly sounds as if there is some sort of injury that will effect his immediate future or else he would have refuted it right away. That sucks if he cannot be at his best to prep for the Olympia.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

From dennis Wolf:

"Dear fans and friends,

Certainly sounds as if there is some sort of injury that will effect his immediate future or else he would have refuted it right away. That sucks if he cannot be at his best to prep for the Olympia.
I agree! I hope dennis will have a good life out of bodybuilding... that's important for me. But dennis wrote that he will do a video for his fans where he will tell all about his injure! So when he must have patience!

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It doesn't sound good. If only it was Heath instead.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Wish him a speedy recovery.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like career-ending situation?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I have been looking every where and I have even tried to contact Dennis Wolf and at this point I cannot even confirm that he has been injured. Can anyone verify that he has indeed canceled his upcoming events? If anyone hears anything about Dennis Wolf's condition please post here as soon as possible.

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had he been injured, he would have told us already, but it's been 6 days and nothing. It's either something really serious, like life-threatening, or he's just trying to get some attention from the media. Nothing else.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had he been injured, he would have told us already, but it's been 6 days and nothing. It's either something really serious, like life-threatening, or he's just trying to get some attention from the media. Nothing else.
Rumor maybe. I think your right on the money.

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The account on Facebook that posted this didn't give a source and the Lui Marco reposted it on his page. Dennis left a recent comment, but didn't give an answer. From what I know, it's all rumors for now. You never know though because Dennis didn't look like his usual self in his last guess posing. He looked kind of smaller than normal.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
The account on Facebook that posted this didn't give a source and the Lui Marco reposted it on his page. Dennis left a recent comment, but didn't give an answer. From what I know, it's all rumors for now. You never know though because Dennis didn't look like his usual self in his last guess posing. He looked kind of smaller than normal.
Great to see you back brother!!
I am
hopeful it is just a rumor about dennis!

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am

Life has cut me some slack lately. So, I'll be around more often.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I am

Life has cut me some slack lately. So, I'll be around more often.
That's great! The more the merrier!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yo Iceman! Looking forward to some new threads with pics from your blog man, they were great! Welcome back!