• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
steroids24h.com

Banshee Rewind.....

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Mecca Fellas'! Some of you know me, some dont, Im Banshee and here are my pics, some old and some new. I have short hair now, despite popular demand Im sure....but oh well. Im not as buff as usual, as I had to do a lot of running over the past 6 months and lost about 5 to 7 pounds of muscle. Im getting back into the swing of my lifting routine now. Feel free to critique if you like. :yardsalebroly:

nov06plat3bk9-1.jpg

z3xo4-1.jpg

z4xv8-1.jpg

z5zt8-1.jpg

z6xw0-1.jpg

z7ct6-1.jpg

z8wp3-1.jpg

pict0060ks7-1.jpg

lee1iy5-1.jpg

pict0065hc7-1.jpg

sidetri12062gh0-1.jpg

rlat1206uq6-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain

VIP
You remind me of Demi Moore in G.I JANE with your hair short like that.

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
giggity giggity mrs. banshee

Banshee is a hottie, Im pretty sure the onslaught of PMs from me n tech are annoying by now though :spy:

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you've always had baby face but now that short hair makes you look even younger, beautiful.

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True Outlaw, Mango, Wolf and last but not least, Fallen....thanks guys, I appreciate your kindness as always. :)

@ Pain-Thanks for the compliment. I think Demi Moore is really pretty, hair or not.

Ben, LOL @ giggity giggity, thanks buddy! To set the record straight, Miles doesnt talk to me anymore. Dunno why, I think its cuz I have Mortons toe, lol. :wtcrun:

Robcardu...youre a sweetheart, we all know you dont need help in the ladies department...you are the OG Latin Papi. :xyxthumbs:

@ everyone---my hair is platinum blonde now, not "Guile" yellow, LOL. Oh and my workout today was good. 100lbs lat pull down. :)