• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Barack Obama on Bill O'Reilly

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive always thought Bill O'reilly is a dickhead. he never lets anyone speak.

I like your tag flex, every thread has it as poop :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well he did good, Obama didn't pussy out, awesome.
i made up my mind, im voting for Obama, this shit with Mccain and that Palin lady is
annoying and pissing me off.
some people at my parents Church are praising Palin for some reason.
disgusting.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He handled himself very well I think, and I like his foreign policy approach better than McCain's but he is still wanting to get too involved in other countries affairs... we need to get away from that.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He handled himself very well I think, and I like his foreign policy approach better than McCain's but he is still wanting to get too involved in other countries affairs... we need to get away from that.

I agree, O'reilys all freaking out about Iran and the ability of nuke making.
when it comes to being scared of nuclear warefare Iran < Russia.
Iran definitely will not have the ability to create such massive nukes as Russia,
still even to this day, over 40years ago , Russia still has the record for the most powerful WMD.
fuck , they don't to aim that shit, they just drop it it does its job....

anyway, Obama is lesser of evil, the Palin thing and Johnnytwoface with the 9/11 tribute, 17year old whore thing is annoying as fuck. this is making me wonder wtf we are still here

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have more respect (Already have alot for you anyway :2:) for you to admit you like something better about Obama then McCain.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree, O'reilys all freaking out about Iran and the ability of nuke making.
when it comes to being scared of nuclear warefare Iran < Russia.
Iran definitely will not have the ability to create such massive nukes as Russia,
still even to this day, over 40years ago , Russia still has the record for the most powerful WMD.
fuck , they don't to aim that shit, they just drop it it does its job....

anyway, Obama is lesser of evil, the Palin thing and Johnnytwoface with the 9/11 tribute, 17year old whore thing is annoying as fuck. this is making me wonder wtf we are still here

I believe we are the number one Nuclear Power in the world, but your right on that Iran < Russia when it comes to a nuclear threat. It is the same as when we raced to get the Atomic bomb with the Manhattan project, we want to be the only country with nuclear power because we can "be trusted" even though we are the only ones that used it! Now that there are other countries with nuclear weapons we will not let anyone else attain them, but IMO all nuclear weapons should be dismantled. It is a power no country or man should wield. The only time we are for someone attaining any type of nuclear power is when we provide the equipment like the agreement today, the US trading nuclear power machinery to India. :wutyousay: