• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battle for the Olympia – Jay Cutler vs. Dexter Jackson

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ATH_JaCutl_DeJack_feature2.jpg

ATH_JaCutl_DeJack_feature3.jpg

ATH_JaCutl_DeJack_feature4.jpg

From Columbus, Ohio to Melbourne, Australia, Dexter Jackson has dominated 2008. With three shows down and only one to go, only Jay Cutler stands in his way of perfection. Dexter Jackson knows he can beat Jay Cutler, he has done it before. Saturday November 8, 2003, Jackson remembers it like it was yesterday. Standing toe to toe onstage in Atlanta, Georgia at the GNC Show of Strength, Jackson out-flexed, out-muscled and out-posed Jay Cutler, who was fresh off a runner-up finish at the Mr. Olympia.

However, a lot has changed since 2003. For the last five years Jay Cutler has owned Dexter Jackson and the rest of the IFBB. With back-to-back wins at the 2006 and 2007 Mr. Olympia competitions, Jay Cutler looks to become the first ever three-time champion at both the Arnold Classic and Mr. Olympia.

Is 2008 truly the year of “The Blade,” or will Jay Cutler complete his three-peat? There is only one city on this planet suitable to host this battle between the two biggest stars in professional bodybuilding. Coming to you live from the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, the 2008 Mr. Olympia promises to be the most fiercely contested show of all time. Can Dexter once again dial it in and put together the total package to beat Jay Cutler, or will Jay continue his dominance of the IFBB? Experience for yourself an event that is nearly five years in the making as the world's best go head to head for the ultimate title – Mr. Olympia.
ART_headtohead_HDR.jpg

ATH_JaCutl_DeJack_contest1.jpg

ATH_JaCutl_DeJack_contest2.jpg

from Muscletech.com

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow there doing alot of hype on these 2, was that from flex?....i wonder who the top 2 will be ???? lol

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats muscletech promo:D

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That pic is SUPREME. Thx 4 sharing, guys...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool contest table layout, thanks for sharing :tiphat:

Bone Yard

Bone Yard

faark, all that nanotech-plastech shit has really affected dex' nose... next time he hits a pose, stand back or he might inhale you.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Pics are great! Check out dex's chest and traps! thanks for the post Lion.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
defiantly sum good hype and it's awesome that dex actually beat jay b4....i actually had no idea

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff