• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Sooooooo hows the game guy's?! i havent got enough money to buy it :( spent the last bit of money on protein.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im so getting this!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
80 Bucks johnny? damn!

Lance, The game is good, i preffered the MW2 campaign but multiplayer is where its at.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, and on top of that our dollar sucks ass! I'm very early in the campaign mode. The single player is really challenging I don't know how many times I've died, but I died quite a lot! I like that Russian rifle that fires in two round bursts. I forgot what it's called... It's a lot of fun though. The only gripe I have with the game is in the single player sometimes you don't know where the hell the enemy is and your screen is red so you run for cover in a building and the next thing you know there IS NO BUILDING and you die. So far the single player experience is great in my opinion. It plays out like an action film which really suits this game well. I haven't even tried out the multiplayer yet man.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the game is pretty awesome and entertaining. Probably the best "war-game" I've played since MW1 came out. I'm only playing the single player part for now but it rocks.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yeah, and on top of that our dollar sucks ass! I'm very early in the campaign mode. The single player is really challenging I don't know how many times I've died, but I died quite a lot! I like that Russian rifle that fires in two round bursts. I forgot what it's called... It's a lot of fun though. The only gripe I have with the game is in the single player sometimes you don't know where the hell the enemy is and your screen is red so you run for cover in a building and the next thing you know there IS NO BUILDING and you die. So far the single player experience is great in my opinion. It plays out like an action film which really suits this game well. I haven't even tried out the multiplayer yet man.

I havent played the multiplayer either, i wanna get through the campaign first... I think you're talking about the AN94, its my favorite in the campaign so far, it feels so much more satisfying then most of the weapons, its powerful and super accurate and solid, not much recoil.. sounds awesome too.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im getting it for pc.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I believe it's that one. It doesn't zoom in too much like the XM8, and the red dot in the middle is much smaller. I freakin' love it. It looks like a piece of shit though at first glance. I also like that Japanese M1 Garand. It's actually based on a real rifle I didn't know. At the end of the war the Japanese modified the American M1 Garand and it actually held 10 bullets instead of 8. It was apparently issued to 1, 200 or 1, 500 troops. :)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This game is so fucking rad online...the single player shocked me, didn't expect it to be that good bu its a blast too

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, I've already finished the single player campaign. So freakin' short! The game's really cinematic, and the visuals look good, but at times they look downright horrible! Sometimes you're in these wide open areas and the mountains in the background are so cool. Like that tank mission that was wicked! The music's great as well, it reminds me a bit of Medal of Honor. There's a few bugs in the game, a lot of things like to flash? Sometimes your game is loading and it always gives you a quick tip. Well you see it on the screen, it disappears, then you see it again and it's gone. The loading does this as well. It flashes too. Sometimes you win a round in multiplayer and you don't know weather you've won or lost because there's missing text? Sometimes it tells you, other times it doesn't... :|

Also the transitions to the cutscenes suck. You're playing and it slowly fades to black. Why doesn't it just cut STRAIGHT to the cut scene? Yeesh. I really wish the story took itself more seriously. I wanted to know more about the characters too (once you've played Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway you'll see what I mean, it's so well done). And the ending just seemed so God damn rushed it was hilarious. This game plays out like a comedy action film! Which ain't a bad thing though.

You guys have to try out squad deathmatch it's fucken sick! Really intense battles man.

P

Pain

VIP
I clocked about 70 hours in BF2 and about 40 hours into 2142.

Just started playing this online (pc version) and my days of being able to play these type of online games is over. I could not for the life of me stay alive for more than a minute without being sniped.

I really liked the sp and I want to get into the mp but I just suck so much at it right now.

Runs great on my machine. Maxed out at 1080p with 4x aa and getting 80-100fps. :)

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BFBC2 conversations... 2:50 is the best part, LMAO. "We're not IN Africa!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys have to try out squad deathmatch it's fucken sick! Really intense battles man.

Ya that's what I mostly play...sniping fools. 75% of the time I get into a shit squad though. Much more fun when you have 3 friends online to play with

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
BFBC2 conversations... 2:50 is the best part, LMAO. "We're not IN Africa!"

LMAO that was the funniest part. yeah squad deathmatch is awesome. i didnt like that flag shit

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAO that was the funniest part. yeah squad deathmatch is awesome. i didnt like that flag shit

Oh man, did you hear the conversation in the snow level? Haggards like "Hey Sarge. Uh, you ever smoke that wacky tobacky?" and he goes on saying how his Grandma smoked up once in a room and the dog was in the same room and yeah. So funny! :rofl3:

Yeah man I played hardcore mode squad deathmatch with you friend Demon it was sick!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ LMAO epic mines!

Oh man, did you hear the conversation in the snow level? Haggards like "Hey Sarge. Uh, you ever smoke that wacky tobacky?" and he goes on saying how his Grandma smoked up once in a room and the dog was in the same room and yeah. So funny! :rofl3:

Yeah man I played hardcore mode squad deathmatch with you friend Demon it was sick!

Man ive only played online once. i havent been playing xbox lately. Have you been having trouble with it online? i heard there are server issues with EA.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hell yeah. Sometimes I can't connect to the server at all. Sometimes midway through the loading the game freezes. Once I played and the Goddamn server crashed. They better get their shit together!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
I just gotta say i bought the game sat and it's fucking sweet!

Sniping is soo realistic (apart from theres no sway), having to aim above at distance to kill etc, I cnt stop playing it.