• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Before 155 after 202

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the first pic was the day before i left to the marine corps at 155 pounds may 07, the second was me in march 08 at like 188, third was me may 08 weighing 202

Last edited by a moderator:
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BTW im the 3rd one to the right in the first pic, and sorry if i reposted the DB pic i just wanted you guys to compare

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit, great transformation! How tall are you?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw it in your avatar. Definitely keep adding that mass and doing what you're doing bro!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u made awesome progress man! u should start a log!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys, ima look into starting a log ima check it out to learn how you do it haha im kinda new on this forum

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
nearly 50lbs in a year... and your still lean. Thats a great effort man! keep up the hard work :tiphat:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Great progress. Welcome and hope to see you become more active, particularly in the log section. It's a banner tool when it comes to tracking gains and building on inspiration from others.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nearly 50lbs in a year... and your still lean. Thats a great effort man! keep up the hard work :tiphat:
thanks man but actually i got out of the marinecorps in november still at 155 and start working out again december and really started hit it hard january, i just ate and trained man im happy with nmy result but i want more!!! haha

P

Pain

VIP
Very impressive weight gain, being in the marines must've helped with the intensity you've put into the gym. Good job. Get a log started up and that'll give you even more motivation for your workouts.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds like some good progress. but u should post some pics where u actually have ur shirt off so we can see what kind of physique uve built:) and dont forget leg pics:)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome improvements. Can really see, even though unposed in the pics, that you put some size on!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks alot guys! and alot more to come!! :)

R

rick ramirezsublime

Oorah, semper fi leatherneck! pretty impressive indeed. Glad to see I'm not the only one who can't seem to shake the PT bug!!:xyxthumbs:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OORAH! devil dog, glad to see there are more marines on this forum, aint no PT like marine corps PT! thats a proven fact!!

R

rick ramirezsublime

You got that correct hardcharger!!! I was also wounded in combat, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad! But like you, all my hardwork paid off.:xyxthumbs:

frezzy

frezzy

A Marine? ..thank you for your service, sir. :tiphat:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt know you were a marine either. We have two former marines on my football team. All you guys are beast

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got that correct hardcharger!!! I was also wounded in combat, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY bad! But like you, all my hardwork paid off.:xyxthumbs:

thats some good shit devil, so your good to go?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didnt know you were a marine either. We have two former marines on my football team. All you guys are beast

haha you have no idea what we've been through to be called marines it sucked ass!!!! lol yea dude theres pictures on my myspace of my platoon and pics after

R

rick ramirezsublime

Thanx guys!!! Yeah, I'm good. You know you can't keep a good man down.