• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Belly ring

T

Tiffanyaramsey

New member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
1
Points
3
I want to get a belly ring pre show but I am 7 weeks out. Is this something I can still get or wait until after the show?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 67StingRay
67StingRay

67StingRay

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2025
Messages
54
Points
18
Probably be ok but I’ve never had one. Pics please!
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
1
Views
44
MuscleHustle
MuscleHustle
Bodybuilding_Video
Replies
0
Views
25
Bodybuilding_Video
Bodybuilding_Video
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
79
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top