• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bench Warrior talks to Powerlifter

C

cpap

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
50
Points
6
one of the funniest vids i've ever seen



 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I think there are many people on this board that have had that conversation (albeit probably a friendlier one).
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I love those fucking videos!!
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
lmao That was awesome
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
"If you cannot do the deadlift, then there is no point in being alive"


Awesome! :49:

^I might add though, the squat as well.
 
C

Comin_Up

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
378
Points
18
"If you cannot do the deadlift, then there is no point in being alive"


Awesome! :49:

^I might add though, the squat as well.

Hahaha i was gonna post that to. Funny stuff:rofl3:
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
33
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
97
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
101
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top