• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bernie Mac dead at 50

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FUCK dude.. do you have to be a whore in every thread? the dude did amazing things in his life, started stand up at 10 yrs old.. even got his own TV show.. the guy is incredible.. have you even seen The Original Kings of Comedy? he is a legend..

:49::49:

crybaby-1.png

it's ok serb. dry those eyes.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49::49:

crybaby-1.png

it's ok serb. dry those eyes.

bro i dont hate you at ALL.. its just that every post i read from you, always has something negative to say.. can i ask why you always have to cause a stir and not just be a bit more easy going?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On the note of the thread, Bernie Mac was one of my personal favorite black actors/comedians and the news came as a shock when I found out this morning. I loved his show, his movies and I personally found a lot of his stand up pretty funny. It is really sad that he died so young because he had a great life and a lot going for him especially since his popularity was on the rise.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bro i dont hate you at ALL.. its just that every post i read from you, always has something negative to say.. can i ask why you always have to cause a stir and not just be a bit more easy going?

Do you call what you do as easy going? If you don't like what he has to say or what he posts then don't read them. Pretty simple :dunnodude:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you call what you do as easy going? If you don't like what he has to say or what he posts then don't read them. Pretty simple :dunnodude:

ya i agree.. not im not easy going.. ill tone it down.. sorry Blake.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont hate...APPRECIATE!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya i agree.. not im not easy going.. ill tone it down.. sorry Blake.

:tiphat: Thank you, I am not trying to attack you.. I am just not liking how it looks like your attacking Duality in every thread. It just instigates him into more "debates" that get him banned :keke:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
It's a shame that such a well known figure dies with no controversy surrounding his life or sudden passing yet we squabble like children. Keep it civil, kids. I cleaned up this thread a bit as is, don't make me bring out my belt.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really funny guy, sad news, r.i.p

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a shame that such a well known figure dies with no controversy surrounding his life or sudden passing yet we squabble like children. Keep it civil, kids. I cleaned up this thread a bit as is, don't make me bring out my belt.

By cleaning up this thread it looks like only one of my posts was "cleaned up" :keke:

:carduindisguise

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
By cleaning up this thread it looks like only one of my posts was "cleaned up" :keke:

:carduindisguise
I deleted a few others, which you can't see. Your post was the main offender though and I think you're a better member than what you displayed there. I just deleted Duality's recent post as well because, even after I said to keep things on topic, he continues to press on.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really line what are we gonna say more to keep things on topic? RIP bernie? so sad that he died at 50? there's not much more to say in regards to this thread anyways...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
really line what are we gonna say more to keep things on topic? RIP bernie? so sad that he died at 50? there's not much more to say in regards to this thread anyways...
Then move on. I don't expect a reply to this post.