• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Biceps Competition

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who dares to try and out curl me!!?!?! Outrageous.
This pic was taken a few weeks back and it does my tri no justice, but here it is anyway:

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FlexCabana said:
what a fuckin spani arm that is
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rocky said:
Who dares to try and out curl me!!?!?!
by the way, i try to out curl you manho

just wait dmanit lol

Stryker

Stryker

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yall suck!

Guys like Rocky and Mango really SUCK!

Yall got those pretty short belly biceps that make awesome peaks and cut up so pretty. I have long belly biceps like tweak and itsa freekin act of congress to get any shape to them at all. I can get decent thickness but peak?? it's like a lost cause. I'd Give Jorn Ts left nut to have biceps like you boys.

I get good strength. But no damn shape!

Here's one from the beginning of June. I'm pretty sure it hasn;t grown one damn bit since then though. I tend to really focus on my tris more because they seem to respond better and get me arm size faster. yea I know I know thats the cheap way out.

Mango,

are you real strict on your diet or are you just genetically a ripped lil bitch?:wave:

Rocky I know you bust your ass. And it shows too bro.

Attachments

• jnlftrear.jpg
    jnlftrear.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 122
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stryker said:
Guys like Rocky and Mango really SUCK!

Yall got those pretty short belly biceps that make awesome peaks and cut up so pretty. I have long belly biceps like tweak and itsa freekin act of congress to get any shape to them at all. I can get decent thickness but peak?? it's like a lost cause. I'd Give Jorn Ts left nut to have biceps like you boys.

I get good strength. But no damn shape!

Here's one from the beginning of June. I'm pretty sure it hasn;t grown one damn bit since then though. I tend to really focus on my tris more because they seem to respond better and get me arm size faster. yea I know I know thats the cheap way out.

Mango,

are you real strict on your diet or are you just genetically a ripped lil bitch?:wave:

Rocky I know you bust your ass. And it shows too bro.

Long biceps blow, welcome to my team :tear: I also have naturally wide hips and waist dammit, stupid genetics

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn Tweak, are you my brother?? I have exactly the same moans.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Damn Tweak, are you my brother?? I have exactly the same moans.

lol, maybe. My bodyfat is low but no matter how low it is I just naturally have these wide hips and waist, an annoyance really. I swear If I was completely dieted down in competiton form my waist would still be at least 30" dammit.

I remember when I was really skinny, freshman in High School and I wasnt fully developed in bone structure I had a 27-28" waist, I was also 110lbs at 5'10" but I would love a '28" waist being in the 170s or 180s, that would kick ass.

We need more bicep pictures

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Couple more pics taken in an actual pose.. greyscaled em to make em look like back in the day pics lol

Last edited by a moderator:
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I remember when I was really skinny, freshman in High School and I wasnt fully developed in bone structure I had a 27-28" waist, I was also 110lbs at 5'10" but I would love a '28" waist being in the 170s or 180s, that would kick ass.

We need more bicep pictures

I still got a 28"-29" waist, if i really push it i can go to 27". Downside to this? anything i eat comes out of the other side within 20 mins...f'n a :tear:

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry bout the lack of detail, i tok like 500 and my arms were getting tired of felxing and the other tired of holding the camera still lol so ....whatever i might get a couple better ones up here maybe with my split or something idk yet

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still not satisfied with those pics yet tho, im too damn picky and i cant get the right angle with me taking the pics lol w/e ill do some more

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mango what are your stats? Height, Weight?

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
idk enough of my stats accurately enough to give you a good answer so ill avoid that for now

as for height and weight im 5' 7" and i weigh 155. Im a little guy with typically bigger guy arms lol ...thats what people tell me, and isnt the lat spread supposed to be at least 10 inches wider than your waist? cause i think i have that too not sure tho.. well developed serratus for an 18 yr old lol split biceps etc... im in good shape but i dont have the mass i want just yet, im never satisfied

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I already know yoru bodyfat is like 6% so dont even shove that in our faces

get some full body pics up man

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i will get some more pics when i find my tripod or find my girlfriend lol

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nother blurry one but its good for showing my size i think lol

Stryker

Stryker

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:eek: yea,.. it's too blurry. stop putting pictures of yer damn arm up!! Ya freeekin suck!!

Seriously mang, you got some real good mass going on in your bi. Looks sharp as hell. I hate you, go away! lil bastard!!

And yea your BF is probably in the 6-9% range. again I hate you, you suck, go away!!:tear:

Besides you'll make Rocky post mor epics and I hate his shredded up ass too!!

You bastards are gonna make me go do an arm routine on my off day!:weightlifter:

Seriously I envy guys like yall. I'm small boned and other than fairly large obliques and that fat deposit you just can't seem to get rid of, thats just enough to make me have to flex to get the 6 pack showing I keep a fairly small waist.

But with the longer muscle fibers my main focus has been pushed to "Gettem BIG" and then see what type shape and cut I can develop.

If I was as ripped and shaped as you boys I would probably have trouble pushing myself into a bulking routine.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would love to push myself into a bulking routine that works better

ive never done a cutting cycle...so just about everything is bulk, but yet you can see that there still isnt much fat there, which says nothing about my training but everything about my diet

ive been trying to learn more and do better with my diets, obviously ingesting more protein, but eating steaks and egg whites and fish and etc...

i still dont bulk up much lol

any suggestions in another thread?

Stryker

Stryker

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
High metabolism. You really should talk to Tim about it in the nutrition session. I know you boys have butted heads a couple times but damn he really knows his shit when it comes to diet terminology and stuff.

I work outside in the heat and because of that it's really hard for me to eat right and gain wieght. I've read alot of his writings and findings and actually managed to up my food intake and clean it up a good bit as well.

Seriously man you got the perfect physique for this shit. Keep it up.

I started to try and bulk again beginning of this past june. And thats about as heavy as I go on curls right there (last set 115#x8) I got old beat up joints ya know.

Attachments

• 115#curl june.jpg
    115#curl june.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 103