• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best hardcore sup.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

I need help finding a new more hardcore supplement. I have a decent diet and train hard than i should most of the time. if you guys could post some of your fav. supplements it would be great. sorry if this tread has came up before.

D

duker6

By hardcore supplement, what kind of supplement are you looking for there are thousands of choices man let me know

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

well right now im 200lbs even i would like to be 220 by next time this year. as for supps. i just want to build as much muscle as i can( like most of us). my protein intake is good and i take creatine twice a day. Is anything worth a shit? or do you just have to go all out and juice. i think that im still to young(21) to do that shit. thanks for the help anything will help

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hi bro can you tell me what you currently take for supps and give me some of your stats and i would be glad to make some suggestions to you:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You need to eat a lot like steaks, chicken, ground beef, eggs, etc with potatoes/yams, rice, and oats as your carbs.
Then of course there are protein supplements you should always take, a multi vitamin, creatine, a NO supp. Other than that, that is all you really need. Unless you want to try prohormones :e5dunno:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

my stats.... im 6'0 200 with low body fat ( last checked was about 6%). i take creatine, protein shakes. i eat 4 meals a day, foods like salmon, beef, chicken, fruit and rice. i want more body mass. prohormones im open to as long as you guys give me some info. thanks

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

There is alot that goes into that it should be researched alot before starting what is your age if your under 25 yrs old you should not bother with anabolics yet let me know i will try to help you out but any decision as to doing anabolics should not be taken lightly and should be given much thought and no one should say yeah go ahead but i will answer any questions i can:xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my stats.... im 6'0 200 with low body fat ( last checked was about 6%). i take creatine, protein shakes. i eat 4 meals a day, foods like salmon, beef, chicken, fruit and rice. i want more body mass. prohormones im open to as long as you guys give me some info. thanks

We can give advice or suggestions but you should go online and do your research. Check out bodybuilding.com or other supplement sites that give you info on pro-hormones.
Some ones that I have heard positive feedback on are Halodrol 50 (if you can find the non-liquid tabs), Hemadrol, Halovar, Havoc,Gaspari Novadex XT, etc. Those are just a few but there are many more, I do not use them although I have tried Hemadrol and thought it was descent enough.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Stick to 6 decent sized meals a day with enough calories to provide growth.
Then as Braaq said there are protein supplements you should always take, a multi vitamin, creatine, a NO supplement

I'd recommend to add to that a BCAA's powder. Trust me BCAA's will give you the edge to grow and recover. Use about 5g before, during and after training and you could use them in-between meals as well. Also EFA's from flax/fish oil really help the body recover and repair itself.

Most "hardcore" supplements are just hype stick with the basics that work. Good pro-hormones i have seen are M-Drol, Epistane and Havoc.

Sometimes i like to use this during/post-workout.

Waxy Maize Starch or Vitargo CGL
5g TriCreatine Malate
5-10g BCAA's
5g Glutamine
hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Flash

Try Havoc! if your looking to put on some mass id go with havoc but research it theres a decent size pct. not to be rude to musclemecca but anabolicminds.com has a lot of info about comany/products (hardcore that you dont see a lot of especially if you goto the reg gnc or reg supplement shop). I prefer musclemecca cus of the community over anabolicminds any day but id give havoc a shot.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I am just finishing up week 2 on h-drol and i am liking it the gains are just starting to kick in:xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best non hormonal supplements for muscle building that you arent already taking:
Xtend by scivation
Vitargo CGL by Nutrex

Although I feel it is highly over priced, I really like Nitrix by BSN for my NO product.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Best non hormonal supplements for muscle building that you arent already taking:
Xtend by scivation
Vitargo CGL by Nutrex

Although I feel it is highly over priced, I really like Nitrix by BSN for my NO product.

Great stuff :xyxthumbs:

My new favorite supplement right now and ever is con-cret creatine :D

MetalMX

MetalMX

Anabolic Innovations Excel is an awesome BCAA's mix with Taurine as well, tastes like powdered candy :D. I bought a kilo of the stuff.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Xtend by scivation
Vitargo CGL by Nutrex

Thats a Glutamine supp yeah? I was under the impression that taking glutamine is essentially a waste of time.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Anabolic Innovatios has a new product Stoked same thing as PCS people have been getting good results running it stand-alone as a test booster and anti-oxi:dunnodude:

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

who makes havoc?