• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Movie Weapons

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did I watch that? Who are you talking to? I've seen it like 5x before this and even posted on this site before. It's called context. The old Batman series and resulting film were nothing but B-fluff as a whole; campy humor and whatnot run amuck but self-aware at the same time. It's terribly done and mostly unintentionally humorous but holding it up the standards of Nolan's adaptation is silly when you consider the era's and what birthed each vision.

whoa whoa calm down. me having never seen this series is what made my reaction so taken aback at how unbelievabley shitty it was. i think tim was making a joke when i mentioned batman as he probably knew i was referring to the nolan series and posted that. i don't have to compare this to anything, let alone the nolan series, to call it absolute garbage.

did you like drop a piano on your toe at work today or something?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
to call it absolute garbage.

Hey! Adam West was the best Batman ever!
adam20west20and20burt20wardbatman20and20-1.jpg

...and the fattest, gayest and most paedophilic

Last edited by a moderator:
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality said:
whoa whoa calm down. me having never seen this series is what made my reaction so taken aback at how unbelievabley shitty it was. i think tim was making a joke when i mentioned batman as he probably knew i was referring to the nolan series and posted that. i don't have to compare this to anything, let alone the nolan series, to call it absolute garbage.

You are young if you have never seen the old Batman series.

It was part of the reason for Batman's popularity.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Are we both on a double-post bonanza here Tim?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You are young if you have never seen the old Batman series.

It was part of the reason for Batman's popularity.

i'm 20 so i guess that's true. i'm sure it has something to do with batman's popularity, but that has nothing to do with the quality of it. even if i had never heard of batman i still would have considered the nolan batman series some of my favorite films ever.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Oh I agree. I always hated comic book movies because they always screwed up the narative, characters, scenes, etc.

Hence why it is so funny.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about Ron jeremy's shotgun?.....:io:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

I was clearly joking with the opening part of my post and I don't move furniture anymore. :dunnodude:

Damn youngins and their lack of culture.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was clearly joking with the opening part of my post and I don't move furniture anymore. :dunnodude:

Damn youngins and their lack of culture.

lol. i think you have what, like 3 years on me? if that?

and what do you do now? i'm guessing either movie theater ticket guy, or starbucks barista

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
lol. i think you have what, like 3 years on me? if that?

and what do you do now? i'm guessing either movie theater ticket guy, or starbucks barista
Or a full time student?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
oh yeah, how much does that pay? :wutyousay:

loans ftw i'm guessing
Of course. I've taken time off from school but I'm going back now to finish my Kinesiology degree and then will likely return to obtain my masters and teaching certificate at the same time in a two year program a friend of mine is doing. I'll pay it all back...eventually.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Of course. I've taken time off from school but I'm going back now to finish my Kinesiology degree and then will likely return to obtain my masters and teaching certificate at the same time in a two year program a friend of mine is doing. I'll pay it all back...eventually.

Line a teacher? :uhoh2:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line a teacher? :uhoh2:

Well our Genetics professor used to bring a carton of beer for us all to drink at Friday afternoon lab classes.

I could see Line being the cool teacher.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Well our Genetics professor used to bring a carton of beer for us all to drink at Friday afternoon lab classes.

I could see Line being the cool teacher.

Beer and bitches... I could probably get used to that hehe

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Line... come teach kinesiology at my uni :D

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

continuim transfuntioner from dude wheres my car

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best movie weapon is the noisey cricket from men in black.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
continuim transfuntioner from dude wheres my car
Armagedon devices aren't really the same thing as what this list was referring to. But it was cool that it was hidden in a rubiks cube.
theweapon said:
best movie weapon is the noisey cricket from men in black.
That weapon was nothing more than an ironic juxtaposition played for comedic effect. There are plenty of other weapons that fall into that category in films (Mad Max's shotgun with no bullets comes to mind).