• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

BEST Nitric Oxide Booster?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
You're BS in my opinion :bball:

BAD, BRAAQ, BAD! :shakefist:










I lol'ed


Mental or not, i hate the feeling of working out while feeling flat. I like feeling inflated :weightlifter:

EDIT: although i like pumps... i would never chose something that helps produce NO2 over basic vitamins, creatine, protein, amino acids.... But its fun working out with them.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
What about this self made Pre-WO cocktail:
30 min Pre WO
3 cps caffeine= 600 mg
3 g taurine
6 grams of AAKG powder
5 grams of creapure powder
With 6 grams of AAKG plus taurine and caffeine I should have a good pump and NO Boost, considering I also plan to take 3 more grams of AAKG in the earli morning pre or after breakfast?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
What about this self made Pre-WO cocktail:
30 min Pre WO
3 cps caffeine= 600 mg
3 g taurine
6 grams of AAKG powder
5 grams of creapure powder
With 6 grams of AAKG plus taurine and caffeine I should have a good pump and NO Boost, considering I also plan to take 3 more grams of AAKG in the earli morning pre or after breakfast?

looks like an energy drink to me. You should try adding some CreaMass to that stack.
 
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
looks like an energy drink to me. You should try adding some CreaMass to that stack.
6 grams of AAKG are enough to boost the NO and the PUMP considering also the caffeine and taurine?
Why adding creamass I'm already using micronized creatine mono and I'm feeling good with that...
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
6 grams of AAKG are enough to boost the NO and the PUMP considering also the caffeine and taurine?
Why adding creamass I'm already using micronized creatine mono and I'm feeling good with that...

Because if its not-verry-well-thought-through Name lol

creamass-creatine.png
 

Similar threads

RockyBuilder
Replies
0
Views
1
RockyBuilder
RockyBuilder
SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
31
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
Top