• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Best side chest in bodybuilding?

Best side chest?

  • Gustavo Badell

    Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Kai Greene

    Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Branch Warren

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Dexter Jackson

    Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Jay Cutler

    Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Melvin Anthony

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnnie Jackson

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Dennis James

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Heath

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Victor Martinez

    Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Other

    Votes: 3 3.7%

  • Total voters
    81
N

Naturalymous

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
39
Points
8
Bodybuilder in the 90's up to present have made vast improvements in size departments. But it's all about symmetry. You can have the biggest triceps, calves etc. but if it doesnt doesn't flow better with the rest of our muscle groups, I think you're still not complete. With this pose, I'd go with Arnie.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Bodybuilder in the 90's up to present have made vast improvements in size departments. But it's all about symmetry. You can have the biggest triceps, calves etc. but if it doesnt doesn't flow better with the rest of our muscle groups, I think you're still not complete. With this pose, I'd go with Arnie.

Agree but the Ronster looks killer also in 2003
 
N

Naturalymous

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
39
Points
8
Bodybuilder in the 90's up to present have made vast improvements in size departments. But it's all about symmetry. You can have the biggest triceps, calves etc. but if it doesnt doesn't flow better with the rest of our muscle groups, I think you're still not complete. With this pose, I'd go with Arnie.

Agree but the Ronster looks killer also in 2003

Ronnie > Arnold (no question)

But I think everyone prefers to look like Arnold than Ronnies. And if both of them competed today and they hit side chest pose, Ronnie would win.
 
Top