• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best war scene in a movie?

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we're all confusing WAR with BATTLE...
If so, i wanna add Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3 to my list(for all the battles/wars).

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RAN, The Castle Siege.

Akira Kurosawa at his best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saving private ryan
we were soldiers
enemy at the gates
Starship troopers (first one obviously)
*from* band of brothers ( i know its an HBO original show thing but some scenes kicccked ass)
some others can't think of em all now.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The scene from the Deer Hunter when they are in Vietnam and Michael(Robert De Niro) and Nick(Christopher Walken) are forced to play Russian Roulette with three bullets, but Michael changes the game. Quentin Tarantino said it was one of the best pieces of film ever made, I have to agree on that one.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

War scenes from the Lord of the Rings Trilogy especially the one which has Legolas in it. I like archers merely because they're cool.

C

Caguioa747

Banned
For me, In band of brothers. Ross from 'Friends' makes his soldiers eat lots of spaghetti then makes them run up a huge hill while yelling "CURRAHEE!"

B

bourehim

I liked this scene when the hero of the Pianist, sat and start playeing piano in the middle of the war, it was a masterpeace.

P

pamz21

i guess the best war scene in a movie that i have seen would be the scene in 12 hours in bengazi. the over night warzone in a secret base of CIA operatives in bengazi, it was so cool and i think i represent the most closest to real thing in US weaponry. it shows really how advance the strategic and advancements. the movie was based on the real events that happened in bengazi.