• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BGL PNB Luxembourg Open tennis

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The quarterfinal had started in this minor tournament participated in by top seeds Belinda Bencic and Elise Mertens. Olympic gold medalist Bencic will square off with Ludmilla Samsonova while Mertens will meet Marketa Vondrousova. 3rd seed Jelena Ostapenko will be challenged by Alize Cornet.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quarterfinals result
It is sad for the tournament that top seed Belinda Bencic and 2nd seed Elise Mertens were eliminated. It was an easy win for unseeded Ludmilla Samsonova when she trounced Bencic 6-1, 6-4 while Marketa Vondrousova won 7-5, 6-2 over Mertens.
In the semi finals Samsonova will face 3rd seed Jelena Ostapenko while Vondrousova will meet Clara Tauson.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Semifinal results.

Jelena Ostapenko defeated Ludmilla Samsonova 6-1, 7-6 while Clara Tauson extracted a win over Marketa Vondrousova in 3 sets 6-4, 2-6, 6-4. The 2 winners will battle for the championship trophy of the Luxembourg Open tomorrow. Ostapenko is the 2019 champion and is expected to bring home the trophy again.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shades of the US Open with the teenagers hugging the limelight, the Luxembourg Open was won by another 18-year old from Denmark. Clara Tauson defeated former champion Jelena Ostapenko in 3 sets 6-3, 4-6, 6-4. This may be another teenage sensation in the making. We shall see in the next Grand Slam tournament next year.

R

Robert

Semifinal results.

Jelena Ostapenko defeated Ludmilla Samsonova 6-1, 7-6 while Clara Tauson extracted a win over Marketa Vondrousova in 3 sets 6-4, 2-6, 6-4. The 2 winners will battle for the championship trophy of the Luxembourg Open tomorrow. Ostapenko is the 2019 champion and is expected to bring home the trophy again.
That comeback was amazing 1-5 to 6-6 . We don't see something like this often