• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef and Dealdeal attention!!!!change in contest pictures!!!!

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Very nice galanka and thigrapharma are my favorite

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very nice galanka and thigrapharma are my favorite

I will probably try thaiger pharma in the next year or two. Love those unwrapped packages!

- - - Updated - - -

Unopened I mean..

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
dbf47b7df990e70fbd279d6ba469c273-1.jpg
0ee23e180991b131f76909338d05807f-1.jpg
82c7fa141960f0239cfa5b08a18ebd53-1.jpg
0fb5c2f3a2f7a640baeed4b1309c3b92-1.jpg
some old flicks

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

By Monday we will every pic of gear in the world you guys are great

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Nice pics guys keep it up

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics bro. Well, I got it confirmed that I am going to have to get surgery on my shoulder. Only reason I bring that up here, is because this is a sponsored cycle & in case m4b wants the log right away, I wouldn't be able to actually start the cycle until the end of January most likely. In case I was to be the winner, I figured I would throw that out there now & would understand if you all just wanted to go ahead & give it to dd. If your cool with waiting & I am still eligible for the win, I will give an immediate review, but couldn't start the log for a while, if I was to win. Just giving you all a heads up of what's going on. Great contest either way

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Great pics bro. Well, I got it confirmed that I am going to have to get surgery on my shoulder. Only reason I bring that up here, is because this is a sponsored cycle & in case m4b wants the log right away, I wouldn't be able to actually start the cycle until the end of January most likely. In case I was to be the winner, I figured I would throw that out there now & would understand if you all just wanted to go ahead & give it to dd. If your cool with waiting & I am still eligible for the win, I will give an immediate review, but couldn't start the log for a while, if I was to win. Just giving you all a heads up of what's going on. Great contest either way
Bro I was gonna give to u if i won!
Surgery? Dang that's not ever fun....

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Really?? You sound like one cool ass mofo my friend! Bodybuilding community needs people like you. You don't have to do that though buddy. Yeah, it's not good, but it appears to be my only option at this point if I want it to get fixed & hopefully I won't be held back anymore, once it's healed. I had a good hunch this might happen, so I've got my head pretty straight about it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
N

Nattydread

Ouch! Shoulder surgery. That sucks man. I had two done to my left shoulder a few years back.
take your time getting back. I wish you a speedy recovery. If you can get some hgh and start running it that will help with recovery time. It helped me.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Really?? You sound like one cool ass mofo my friend! Bodybuilding community needs people like you. You don't have to do that though buddy. Yeah, it's not good, but it appears to be my only option at this point if I want it to get fixed & hopefully I won't be held back anymore, once it's healed. I had a good hunch this might happen, so I've got my head pretty straight about it.

Yeah I'm actually the COOLEST MOFUGGA AROUND.lol just sayin.....nah I have other reasons.plus u definitely won anyways

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ouch! Shoulder surgery. That sucks man. I had two done to my left shoulder a few years back.
take your time getting back. I wish you a speedy recovery. If you can get some hgh and start running it that will help with recovery time. It helped me.

Thanks man & I will definitely take that into consideration.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm actually the COOLEST MOFUGGA AROUND.lol just sayin.....nah I have other reasons.plus u definitely won anyways

Can't argue with the cool part! Whoever wins, I think it's awesome they put these contests on. Axious to see what gear will be ran. I'm gonna keep chippin in... I know that much! Due to the obvious, it's been a long couple days, but I'm relaxing tonight & I'm gonna get some more gear pics here in a few

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Lil oral akshun...
aafa63928fc7124d6c4e1161d5fcbac0-1.jpg
24228876201853b644b5a3cf0dd72383-1.jpg
45794b4986dabfaa6f93cacdc83bfa37-1.jpg
c553a59a3725974d6bf1396773998f65-1.jpg
4eae796985da3549d05841ab6a57327a-1.jpg
5468ef0305c614cc25454845d5673b2f-1.jpg

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I may have to take a stash shot!!!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Give me a couple days

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Hope your surgery goes well who ever wins Monday morning journals can wait till your ready to do them guys

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Winner will,be announced in the morning guys thank,you so very much DD,and BB for all,the time you spent in this long contest its been fun and we learned alot of cool things ,its gonna be tough to decide the winner this time for sure