• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

BigGuts.com

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
that shit cant be for real. Thats insane. i wonder how happy they will be when they all get diabetes and heart disease and we will all be paying for those fuckers medication. Thats disgusting.

Mmmm, remember we are going to die in our early 30 due to steroid abuse. :rofl3:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
it's a fetish based website. i think it's called gaining or feederism. they do it with women too where they try to eat as much as possible at once. it's bizarre.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
"If you could gain any amount of weight just by wishing it, what would you wish? (oh, yeah...no returning to your "normal" weight)

420lbs."

:omgwtf::doh:
when tkD said what a bunch of faggots he wasnt kidding.

they fail at life
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
heart.jpg
 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
Damn those dudes can't even see their cocks. That must suck!!
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Pains new venture is that what he sold musclebears.com for
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
I just threw up a little
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top