• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bikinis and Boardwalks on Travel Channel

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For a little relaxation, it is nice to watch Bikinis and Boardwalks. It’s a documentary of the beach and the beachgoers, of course. Aside from showing all kinds of beach wear, the show also focuses on the activities in the water. Surfing is number among the activities. Also given their share of the limelight are the foods that can be had in the eateries by the beach side. It’s a nice show although I think it’s better for adults only.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, bikinis and boardwalks certainly seems more suited for adults... At the same time, plenty of exercise in those areas, so it ends up being a healthy activity. :)

R

rz3300

Banned
I have not even heard of this one but I do have to say that it at least sounds more interesting than some of the other stuff that is out there. I am not really sure if it is up my alley but I might just keep my eyes out for it.