• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Billy Joe Saunders

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Billy Joe Saunders recently released a video which seems to condone domestic violence. Of course he went ahead and brushed it off as a joke but no one is having it. British Boxing Board of Control made a decision to suspend his licence, which most people are saying he deserves. What do you guys think?

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have never understood celebrities when it comes to things they do online. People with such kind of influence should never be allowed back on any social media platforms once they've committed such an crime. And to add insult to injury, BJS had the guts to play the it-was-a-joke card. Aarrgh!! This just pisses me off!!!

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

It is sad. But this trend has been increasing. It seems celebrities lack competent managers. When someone reaches a certain level of popularity, it seems s/he becomes either frustrated or overly excited. At this point they need constant guidance from the respective managers or sponsors.

BJS is another disturbing case of excitement gone sour. He'd better have apologized immediately. Instead of making it sound like a joke! Which it aint.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope this is not another publicity stunt, just so BJS can remain relevant under the current circumstances. Because this has gone too far!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope this is not another publicity stunt, just so BJS can remain relevant under the current circumstances. Because this has gone too far!

BJS is a joke!!!

Jason_ke

Jason_ke

He may have intended it that way, but I dont see this going well for him. It may be the end of his career. Or atleast a prolonged tussle with the law.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know they say roaches have survived nuclear holocausts, and BJS is biggest roach we've got. I would not be surprised if he shows up in a few months like nothing happened!!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know they say roaches have survived nuclear holocausts, and BJS is biggest roach we've got. I would not be surprised if he shows up in a few months like nothing happened!!

BJS is cockroach?!! lol. That is very accurate!!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BJS is one of the hugest roach we've got in the industry!

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should be quarantined until the Coronavirus pandemic is over.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He should be quarantined until the Coronavirus pandemic is over.
He should also be banned from posting on any social media platform while on quarantine.