• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Bionic Woman on tv

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Due to the success of Lee Majors in his role as the 6 Million Dollar Man comes Bionic Woman played by Lindsay Wagner in the late 1970s. Jamie Summers who figured in a sky diving accident was rebuilt with the use of non-human parts just like his former fiance Steve Austin who is more popularly known as the Bionic Man. As a crime fighter, Bionic Woman uses her android strength in her missions.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I remember hearing about this, as well as the million dollar man, but I cannot really say that I have seen much of them or even know what they are all about. I think that I like the concept though and wonder what it might be similar to that I might know.
 
Top