• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bizarre food on travel channel

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Have you seen Andrew Zimmern, that bald chubby chef who hosts the Bizarre Food show? He samples any food that is not common for mortals like us. How about insects or rodents. And it’s not only the cooking and the eating of bizarre foods that is shown. Even the source of the ingredients is shown. Like in one episode, they are on a boat hunting a big rodent (I forgot the name of the animal) that they shot with a gun, butchered and later cooked... and, of course, eaten with gusto.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
It's not as strange as it sounds. Once I watch a broadcast on Discovery about how to eat fried grasshoppers, and you know, for some reason they seemed very tasty and I wanted them!
 
Top