• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blends nicely and tastes good?

J

joseph

Bulk powders, Myprotein, and Bodybuilding Warehouse's whey don't mix well anymore, as I've found this year.

What kind of whey does everyone use that blends nicely and tastes good?

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulk powders, Myprotein, and Bodybuilding Warehouse's whey don't mix well anymore, as I've found this year.

You can try the one with chocolate flavor. It could taste good for you. I've never used them before.

S

SolidSa

If you have the trouble of Protein powder not blending properly, try this hack. First, add little water and shake your drink, and after that again add water and shake again. I find my protein powder is completely blended by adding water twice and shaking twice. Instead of adding the entire water content once and shaking. Give it a try. And do check the prescribed water level for each scoop recommended by the manufacturer.

P

pgcc604

I just bought a thing of optimum chocolate mint it's pretty good but it's expensive it was $71 for 5 lb. the best tasting protein that I have ever had is from dymatize and it's their Cassian protein not their whey protein the cinnamon bun is incredibly good the best protein powder I've ever tasted. I had to stop buying it because I was drinking it too much cuz I liked it that much. I'm going to buy another bottle of it it's kind of expensive also though because it's like $65 for 4 lb but it's not as protein dense as a whey protein in the same amount of powder that has 25 G of whey protein there's only about half that in the costume so you're spending more money but it tastes so damn good I'm almost willing to see screw it and pay the extra money

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk