• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Blood test results-help

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I went to see doctor last week. i have pains in my gut on the right side and a rash on my wrists that won't go away. my cholesterol and everything is high but what scares me most is this

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 2.2 H
ALT 52 H

been a long time since i abused my body in any way but i did. tell me truth. am i going to die soon?

my blood was high too and was 170 over 80 so i got medication to bring down.i looked on the internet and find things about liver and gall bladder but i dont know.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
I'm no doctor but dont jump to conclusions. It may be nothing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
B

Bruni

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2017
Messages
20
Points
3
you go back to the dr?
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
I do not believe those numbers are very high.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I went to see doctor last week. i have pains in my gut on the right side and a rash on my wrists that won't go away. my cholesterol and everything is high but what scares me most is this

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 2.2 H
ALT 52 H

been a long time since i abused my body in any way but i did. tell me truth. am i going to die soon?

my blood was high too and was 170 over 80 so i got medication to bring down.i looked on the internet and find things about liver and gall bladder but i dont know.
Are you ok now?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BigHulk
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I went to see doctor last week. i have pains in my gut on the right side and a rash on my wrists that won't go away. my cholesterol and everything is high but what scares me most is this

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL 2.2 H
ALT 52 H

been a long time since i abused my body in any way but i did. tell me truth. am i going to die soon?

my blood was high too and was 170 over 80 so i got medication to bring down.i looked on the internet and find things about liver and gall bladder but i dont know.
Whatever happened to this brother?
 
  • Love
Reactions: BigHulk
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Im fine now but it goes up and down.
 

Similar threads

I
Replies
1
Views
16K
ironlion-lab
I
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
42
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
70
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Gymbo
Replies
25
Views
2K
ronniecolxman
ronniecolxman
Top