• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Blood Testing

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Hey everyone,



I know getting blood work done is more synonymous with enhanced bodybuilders, but I was wondering what the benefits would be of getting it done to a natural bodybuilder such as myself? I was considering getting a test complete muscle profile test done at a lab in my city.

The test includes: T4, Free, Direct, Serum. IGF-I. Testosterone, free and total. IGF-BP3 (Insulin-like Growth Factor Binding Protein 3). Comp Metabolic Panel.



Who here gets work like this done, and what have you done with the knowledge you have received?

Thanks!
 
SRB

SRB

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
76
Points
6
isnt pistol pete in jail ?
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
...no? I've never been in any legal trouble. lol
 
SRB

SRB

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
76
Points
6
so u created sex money murder?
 
PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2008
Messages
607
Points
18
Wtf? What is sex money murder?

Can anyone answer my question about blood testing? I was curious in getting work done to see what my test and hormone levels are.
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
I dont understand your questions, what's the benefits of checking your health? IMHO it's important on any level...i did it when i used roids and i do it now...every single year, you should.
 

Similar threads

LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
161
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
48
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top