• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bob Arum on Fury-Wilder3

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
1,114
Points
63
I think I know exactly what Bob Arum is doing. His is stalling so that the restrictions can be loosened further.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I think I know exactly what Bob Arum is doing. His is stalling so that the restrictions can be loosened further.

That is smart and also dumb at the same time. Governments are going to ease-up restrictions at different paces.
 
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
1,114
Points
63
Most countries are looking to open their borders for international flights. I'm very sure by November almost 98% of the world will be open.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
It seems a little bit optimistic but hey, who I'm I to judge! My only hope is that by Christmas, the dusk til dawn curfew, will be no more.
 
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
1,114
Points
63
If that happens, this year's christmas will be the holiday season most have had in a while.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
It it actually happens, I will most definitely be watching the fight at one of our local pubs.
 

Similar threads

Hova
Replies
14
Views
3K
Hova
Hova
Alexandoy
Replies
1
Views
2K
pwarbi
P
MuscleHustle
Replies
4
Views
262
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
Top