• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Bodybuilder Joins ISIS

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Don Morgan, 44, a former bodybuilder, military school student, special forces aspirant and law enforcement officer traveled to Lebanon and was trying to figure out how to join ISIS. He said he was answering a higher calling!

Don Morgan

Don Morgan
“I think if I go back to the US there’s a strong possibility that they’ll charge me with supporting terrorist organizations and with supporting terrorist activities.

My entire life growing up was surrounded by the idea that I would be 82nd Airborne, I would be Special Forces, I would serve dutifully – duty, honor and country,

I would not classify myself as a radical... I just consider myself to be a practicing Muslim.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Unbelievable... and sad.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Unbelievable... and sad.
I agree. It is a freagin crazy transformation to see the guy in the left image turn into the guy in the right image.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well that is certainly not the direction that you want to see a middle aged man take, or a man of any age for that matter. It really makes you wonder what the reasoning was behind it all. I am not sure if I am buying the "higher calling", and I am not really sure why but that is just the first impression that I got. I wonder how far into it he will start to regret it. I guess all you can do is take it as a warning to look out for people who may be in risk of making decisions like this. Thanks for sharing.
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
2
Views
144
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
67
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
90
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top