• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding chart, does anyone have it?

P

pbradshaw

New member
Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
3
Points
1
Hey guys, new member here, used to be on here a few years backj but i cancelled the account and stopped training. I was wondering if anybody could help me, a few years back they had this incredible bodybuiding chart on here. it had everyweight class from about 170lbs - 350 lbs, and with it, showed you how much protein, carbs, fat and calories you should take per day as a guideline for each group, depending on whether you were trimming, toning, or bodybuilding. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS OF KNOW OF ONE SIMULAR BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I HAVE A COPY OF IT, I HAVE A FRIEND IN AUSTRALIA WHO WANTS A COPY OF IT.
Thanks
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
^^ If you find it, please post it, it sounds very interesting!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
ya that sounds kool. :)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
LOL, I found it! Pain posted it on BBD.com: http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/1291-nutrition-guide.html


NutritionGuide-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I will see if I can find one.. Are you saying it used to be on this site or the old site? if so I may still have it somewhere. it sounds like a good addition..
 
P

pbradshaw

New member
Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2010
Messages
3
Points
1
well i don't know when the old site ended and the new one began, it was sometime ago i was on here, about 2008 if that helps, it was my bible and it would be nice to help out others. by the sounds of it, it could help out more than just my friend
 

Similar threads

SpotMePlease
Replies
0
Views
18
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
1
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top