• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding in the USSR.

Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
Вадим Срывкин. Газета "Советский спорт" 1991 год.
Vadim Sryvkin. Soviet Sport newspaper, 1991.
Vadim Sryvkin. Periódico deportivo soviético, 1991.

 QKWjt7b4RQXLBfuBNBZmxE1qCgB6Im bpOFAZP2VfQ8fERrfSa5wwAmuGdNU9TCY 1n2bjU
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
РИМАС КАЙРАТИ
СRIMAS KAIRATIS
RIMAS KAIRATIS

LgGG m Qg2cLhkBgF1WlFqWOK5DYGRweuc196 SuEUsOrzURY7idmOFeVyHQblVjgtg 0Q0V
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
Культуристы Владимир Мельник(слева) и Тимур Ишхнелидзе во время соревнований.Москва. 1988.
Bodybuilders Vladimir Melnik (left) and Timur Ishkhnelidze during a competition. Moscow, 1988.
Los fisicoculturistas Vladimir Melnik (izquierda) y Timur Ishkhnelidze durante una competición. Moscú. 1988.

TlS351l VM5TiiqJPmOg0E7WCxy9cZKQ7o4yYv 0PfQytuaGiFuzvenP1RO 0njpFow3eOpX4cnQw
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
В одном из культуристических залов города Люберцы. 1988.
In one of the bodybuilding gyms in the city of Lyubertsy. 1988.
En uno de los gimnasios de culturismo de la ciudad de Lyubertsy. 1988.

PFAsVEpt sO W8B7zrptSoJI0sFi44Xue pmh2Fb lijbEn7q9tSZnl qoPTsSuhP OAinYSltY1cg
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
Любители бодибилдинга в одном из тренажерных залов. Москва. 1987 - 1990 годы.
Bodybuilding enthusiasts in a gym. Moscow. 1987–1990.
Aficionados al culturismo en un gimnasio. Moscú. 1987-1990.

 zEn1mT1lrBU56sNt0DVDEPCZ6SfQk5oz9ty0bhoGL6PD0fmVG7CcT04Zxwobq1pXt1JhyB7 pmtcFNTBc 3NMIf
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
Начало 1970 годов. Поселок Коренево на окраине города Люберцы.
The early 1970s. The settlement of Korenevo on the outskirts of the town of Lyubertsy.
Principios de la década de 1970. El pueblo de Korenevo, en las afueras de Lyubertsy.

PCwbj6PddAmxB5CZxpIlbg8ee30NYuQKLiU bFBFU7c Q1HF b4pPP8JNA2dIHl0EVF3 wLETbrrKw
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
1987. Соревнования в городе Люберцы. На фото второй слева - Александр Тарасевич.1987.
A competition in the city of Lyubertsy. In the photo, the second from the left is Alexander Tarasevich.
1987. Competición en Lyubertsy. El segundo por la izquierda en la foto es Alexander Tarasevich.

BVmrzhKKwi25twYSyxyeYdwfsptYDH7CgfqGU3T78Ori30AyIJOMU74S6RnZujOHc90HH5WK3XcgmhBP9 024t6tUErLLQ
 
Frimen1917

Frimen1917

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 9, 2026
Messages
3,186
Points
63
1989. Культуристы города Люберцы. Фото из архива советского культуриста Влада Кузнецова.1989.
Bodybuilders from the city of Lyubertsy. Photo from the archive of Soviet bodybuilder Vlad Kuznetsov.
1989. Culturistas de Lyubertsy. Fotografía del archivo del culturista soviético Vlad Kuznetsov.
5HND1uvN5V4oTiv0lcgaZN6xuyl CD3h2CxQrHSiA0wsgw3UcnkVPAVvrJKqxSVHUisyFhEknVDApA
 

Similar threads

AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
6
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
11
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
17
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
PumpChaser
Replies
1
Views
34
mikefromwork
mikefromwork
Top