• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
290cdac907ac00f45c77b32456a4a3cf-1.jpg


Ronnie the rock rockel
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
9a2d618ad48a7a1bd6e32fbd05254b81-1.jpg


Valeria ammirato pro ifbb offseason
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
A very offseason pic LOL

11988512_10153236374236762_4144081025794-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
A very offseason pic LOL

11988512_10153236374236762_4144081025794-1.jpg
This guy is mattia vecchi. Next sunday he will compete in bari ( sud italy ) in a ifbb italy competition. It is called notte dei campioni ifbb ( night of champion ). Mattia is trained by the best italian coach mauro sassi ( mauro trains emiliano dell'uomo, miga zupan and a lot of pro ifbb )
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
A very offseason pic LOL

11988512_10153236374236762_4144081025794-1.jpg
This guy is mattia vecchi. Next sunday he will compete in bari ( sud italy ) in a ifbb italy competition. It is called notte dei campioni ifbb ( night of champion ). Mattia is trained by the best italian coach mauro sassi ( mauro trains emiliano dell'uomo, miga zupan and a lot of pro ifbb )

Didnt know who he was thanks for the info..........the guy is freaking vascular:ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes:
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
A very offseason pic LOL

11988512_10153236374236762_4144081025794-1.jpg
This guy is mattia vecchi. Next sunday he will compete in bari ( sud italy ) in a ifbb italy competition. It is called notte dei campioni ifbb ( night of champion ). Mattia is trained by the best italian coach mauro sassi ( mauro trains emiliano dell'uomo, miga zupan and a lot of pro ifbb )

Didnt know who he was thanks for the info..........the guy is freaking vascular:ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes:
Yes of course, but i think that he will improve in next few years! :)
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
691904fb5311665d018e22d97861bbfc-1.jpg


Aaron clark ia going to compete innopen class next year!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
A very offseason pic LOL

11988512_10153236374236762_4144081025794-1.jpg
This guy is mattia vecchi. Next sunday he will compete in bari ( sud italy ) in a ifbb italy competition. It is called notte dei campioni ifbb ( night of champion ). Mattia is trained by the best italian coach mauro sassi ( mauro trains emiliano dell'uomo, miga zupan and a lot of pro ifbb )

Didnt know who he was thanks for the info..........the guy is freaking vascular:ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes::ughnoes:



here you can find another info on mattia! another muscle mecca guy, created a new thread

https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php/235915-An-insane-phisique-Mattia-Vecchi?p=3192179#post3192179
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
8b9b42f6599178296ccf72811c3e04a6-1.jpg



Mike lockett in offseason
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
1e89b5f37c0428c50304da087ea4084e-1.jpg

ede7bac37e5b24d7d180beb46b32ef69-1.jpg


Matthia from germany
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
20d1ff45e5b0a28a155bb775d53f052e-1.jpg


Valeria ammirato
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ed54f7e0536a58d0ae47862f825a3fb0-1.jpg


Fred smalls in offseason
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e74bd734082ad54bf2c7ad2f80462ab4-1.jpg


Alexy lesukov in the gym! Leg day!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
97167c20843d70897fa4fd522559e752-1.jpg


Hide yamaghishi in the gym. Leg day woth sst training by patrick tour
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Lesukov looks huge!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
c91ee6a9b189923e1636508ab43f14ec-1.jpg


Valeria ammirato pro ifbb offseason
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
8ec7a3663472674a7ade588b8a70b9e7-1.jpg


Dana lynn in offseason!
 
Top